Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

didaschi
Journeyman III

no eyefinity with Sapphire RX 5700 xt Nitro+ possible

Hallo,

a week ago I got a Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+. I tried to use Eyefinty but without result.

I use Win 7 64 ultimate with sevice pack 1.

I use the latest Adrenalin driver of 19th Oct. I can use the surface as usual.

There are one monitor and two projectors I use. One control monitor with DVI input and two projectors CRT with a special resolution of 1056x1080 @48 hz.

Both Projectors are Sony G70, one via DVI and the other one with HDMI input. But no eyefinity is possible. Then I tried both projectors with HDMI input and in add. I tried to use an active display port adapter to HDMI. But whatever I try no eyefinity is possible.

I press the button and alwas I see the message:

Eyefinity was changed and quick installation was not able to finish.

I hope you can help me.

In the official guide of AMD I could not find a solution.

Best regards
didaschi

0 Likes
3 Replies

Yes, you need to post your complete computer hardware and software information which will be useful in troubleshooting your issue.

What exact errors are you getting from Eyefinity?

What does Device Manager show when you hook up your Projectors and Monitor? Any errors or Yellow exclamation marks?

How exactly are your connecting the two Projectors to the GPU card? What type of cables or adapters for each one?

What does Radeon Settings show concerning your projectors when they are hooked up?

Do you have the latest drivers installed for your Projectors from the manufacturer's Support site?

0 Likes

Board Gigabyte H77D3H, I5 CPU 1155 3.7 Mhz, 2x 8 gb Ram Corsair

Win 7 ulitmate with SP1

If I use three displays as mentioned above, is it possible to select only two of them for eyefinity or enlarge eyefinity all  three monitors to one big screen automaticly?

In my past configuration I had a AMD 6450x1 for the control monitor and a 6670x16 for the two CRT projectors and I had abosultly no problems to use eyefintity for the two CRT with a special resolution of  2 x 1056/1080 @47.952 hz.

Best regards

didaschi

0 Likes