cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mega4556
Journeyman III

No encuentro los drivers 18.8.2 para mi placa de video Ati Radeon 4250 ayuda porfavor

Buenas,quería jugar al Fornite,pero no me dejo jugar una partida y me salio un mensaje diciendo que no tengo los controladores de video actualizados y que es recomendable que descargue los de la versión 18.8.2
Alguien me puede pasar un link con esa versión? no la encuentro por ningún lado,porfavor.

0 Likes
3 Replies
emilioarg
Adept III

El ultimo driver para esa GPU es el 13.9 Legacy del año 2013, esa placa de video ya no tiene mas soporte.

gamer-pt
Adept I

hola muy buenaS los drivers puedes encontraR AQUI

Videocards - ATI Catalyst Windows 7 | 8 | 10 

0 Likes

As mentioned in a previous comment your HD 4250 GPU Card is considered to be Legacy and not supported by AMD with any more updates.

This is the latest AMD Drivers for your Legacy GPU Card: ATI Radeon™ HD 4250 Drivers & Support | AMD .

There are no Windows 10 Drivers for your GPU card. You will need to allow Windows 10 Windows Update to download and install the Windows 10 compatible AMD Driver for your HD 4250. You can also update it from Device Manager under "Display"

It is best to purchase a new AMD GPU card so that you will be able to play the latest games.

If you do have the budget to purchase a new AMD GPU Card make sure your PSU is strong enough to support it. You can check this website to let you know what PSU minimum Wattage you need for various AMD & Nvidia GPU Cards: PSU REQUIREMENTS - RealHardTechX 

You also need to make sure you Motherboard will support it with the correct PCIe x16 x8 or above PCIe Slot.

Plus you Processor will also need to be strong enough so that it would not impair the performance of the GPU Card.