Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

danh_sh
Adept I
Adept I

Re: No drivers for windows 10

I just installed Catalyst 15.7.1 fon W10 64bit and everything seems to be fine BUT, now i can't adjust the screen brightness wich is at maximum level and nothing happens when i move the slider on the energy settings.

Previously i try the autodetect tool and the same thing happens. Only the driver that W10 installed automatically lets me adjust the brightness, but it was very slow and games and the OS ran like crap.

The machine:

HP OMNI 120-1005la

APU E-450 with Radeon HD 6320 (integrated)

0 Kudos
danh_sh
Adept I
Adept I

I just installed Catalyst 15.7.1 fon W10 64bit and everything seems to be fine BUT, now i can't adjust the screen brightness wich is at maximum level and nothing happens when i move the slider on the energy settings.

Previously i try the autodetect tool and the same thing happens. Only the driver that W10 installed automatically lets me adjust the brightness, but it was very slow and games and the OS ran like crap.

The machine:

HP OMNI 120-1005la

APU E-450 with Radeon HD 6320 (integrated)

0 Kudos
timdcbax
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

15.6 beta works fine on my device

audio video brightness…etc.,all good

Thanks

Msi WindBox E450

0 Kudos
danh_sh
Adept I
Adept I

Did you install the W8.1 version?

0 Kudos
danh_sh
Adept I
Adept I

So i did installed version 15.6 beta (W8.1 64bit) and nothing changed. I still can't adjust the brightness, i'm gonna end blind with this damn screen...

0 Kudos
pitbull1971
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have HP Pavilion DV3 with a driver AMD HD3200. I have been trying to donload Win 10 but everytime it stalls on upgrade at 71% following copying download files and installing drivers etc but fails to reboot before starting configuration etc. I checked for updates for the above driver but AMD states that its up to date. I am unsure if the drive is causing the problem but wondered if anyone had a similar problem and had anypossible solutions i.e. Is it a driver problem?

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please refer to the following document for more information on this issue : Windows 10 Support for AMD APU systems

0 Kudos
hd6320
Adept II
Adept II

The question is: When those APUs will be supported in Windows 10 drivers?

For now the best driver for my HD6320 (E-450 APU) is 15.6 beta driver. DXVA works.

All drivers newer than 15.6 beta causes huge performance drop in games that uses DirectX older than 9. This is unacceptable.

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

These APUs are supported under Windows 10, as explained here : Windows 10 Support for AMD APU systems

However, you cannot use the Catalyst Driver package and my always rely on Windows Update to get the latest driver for these APUs.

0 Kudos
legendsphinx
Adept II
Adept II

ray_m  it would be good if AMD provides a New Driver where we all are happy to use at least the Display Drivers wich can be used and if our APUs are supported then why the installer dont list our cards... (6000 series etc.)

0 Kudos