cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mutant
Adept I

No display or general tab

Radeon settings : Host service was taking too much space in background. So I looked for a fix and found one. To disable Instant Replay Buffer. But it is listed under General tab and I don't see a general tab in my settings section and as it came to my notice not a display tab as well. So any fixes for this?See the tabsSee the tabs

9 Replies

Look in the 'Preferences' section for the 'General' options.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Well I did look in preferences but did not find all the options and especially the one that I needed.

and also this is the solution i was talking aboutRadeon 2.PNG

0 Likes

Oops, my mistake, you won't have any record/stream options.

The full features set is for Desktop cards and some high end laptop models.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

mine i do have stream records and all setting except display

0 Likes

Hello, 

Can you please help me out with the display tab bug?

I need to enable freesync and make some display changes through the display tab but can't seem to find it anywhere. Can downgrading to a lower driver version be useful?

Please help?

0 Likes

Well, as you can see in the thread even my own problem couldn't get solved because I don't have a high end laptop or a Desktop GPU. What are your specifications?

0 Likes

Hello brother, I have exactly the same problem as yours. Did you find the solution? Please show me it. I searched well and did not find any solution to the problem.

0 Likes
baron1
Journeyman III

Hello brother, I have exactly the same problem as yours. Did you find the solution? Please show me it. I searched well and did not find any solution to the problem.

0 Likes
VietnamBoi
Journeyman III

Hello brother i also have a same problem too but this time i cant change the resolution i wanted to change the resolution to play hitman  1 and 2 and 3 game with 60 fps and i also wanted to set color saturation contrast brightness for colorful game seem like there no solution for laptop user like us

0 Likes