cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

the_sick_boy
Journeyman III

no amd relive and upgrade advisor won't work

hi community , i am an amd radeon user on laptop , i have amd radeon HD8500M on my lenovo g50-70, so i made the new update like everyone else (18.12.2)

and i got that upgrade advisor sadly it won't work it keep saying there is an internet conenction problem , so and i still don't have the amd relive or the amd mattman

so please i'm requesting a help and i apperciate every reply

here is the screenshots :

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

0 Likes
5 Replies
emilioarg
Adept III

I think that AMD Relive is not supported for laptops and mobile devices, only desktop GPUs.

Correct

ngks
Journeyman III

I'm using RM 480 and the adviser also say internet unavailable.

Also I think it should work on laptop as in this video AMD is using a laptop (huge) to demonstrate the new driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXEhtRBuZE

I am seen many complaints on this, I am guessing there is a bug. It is true that laptops in general don't support it. Now are there exceptions, yes there are laptops with discreet graphics, that are more desktop replacements than laptops and yes they may support those functions as they are equivalent to their desktop counterparts.

jorgiex
Journeyman III

Same here, my rig is Ryzen 2700X and RX Vega 64 ... Upgrade Advisor not connected online? I get this message and nothing is showing up for upgrade recommendations?