cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.

I have no AMD graphics card. I have a ryzen 9 3900x processor and everytime i turn my pc on this message appears: No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware. I dont know what to do, because i have no drivers to install/update since i have no amd graphics card. At first i thought this wsa a mistake/bug whatever, but it seems that it is not allowing my PC to operate properly. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and run it in Safe Mode with the internet disconnect and see if that will remove the error message.

Use this basic method for both AMD and Nvidia driver removal and installation:

Uninstall the current AMD Driver using DDU as per this method:

It could be due to a corrupted AMD Driver installation.

Download free program DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). Run it in Safe mode with the internet disconnected.

You can also run it in Windows Desktop but then you would need to Reboot the computer for DDU to finish erasing all of  the AMD Driver traces from your computer.

Once it finishes uninstalling the current AMD Driver in Safe mode and boots back to Windows Desktop, still with the Internet disconnected, delete the AMD Installation folder C:\AMD if it was created before.

Now install the full AMD Drive package you downloaded manually from AMD Download page. Not the express package. Run the package and if it installs correctly again delete C:\AMD folder and reconnect the internet.

This should prevent any conflict when installing the new version from the previous version.

By the way, C:\AMD is always created whenever you run the AMD Driver package