cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rightchea
Adept I

Nioh and Star Citizen crashing with 18.9.2

So I downloaded the Adrenalin driver 18.9.2 and it crashed when I was playing any AAA games then I downloaded 18.9.3 and I got an error message every time I turn on my computer.

Error :

SelLedV2.exe : Open driver handle failure!! in MapMem_Phys_To_Linear

This also crashed my games as well.

Message was edited by: Matt B

Edit title

0 Likes
1 Solution
rightchea
Adept I

So I literally had to uninstall the drivers and then go into device manager to disable my video card restart my computer. Then allow Windows update to pull the 18.9.3 drivers. I played Star Citizen last night and no errors. also the error message was gone as well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies

Just a tad more information would be helpful INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

computer:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700

Video Card: Sapphire RX580 8GB

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-D3H

Games it crashed on were Nioh and Star Citizen

0 Likes

Web search of the error seems mostly to be about gigabyte utilities software, and some games anti cheat.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
locodicegr
Miniboss

1) Unistall 3rd party programs from Gigabyte & other.

2) Use the latest DDU in safe mode.

3) Install 18.9.3 and test again.

0 Likes
discordstar
Adept I

i too have game crashes, there must be something wrong with the optional drivers.

they pushed out a lot of updates in a span of weeks (or maybe that's normal)

i even got errors for not having enough ram, while i was using the previous driver update.

i just bought the rams

i have:

Ryzen 2600

Asus Prime B350
RX580 8gb

0 Likes

If you don't know what your talking about, don't post garbage on other users threads.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
rightchea
Adept I

So I literally had to uninstall the drivers and then go into device manager to disable my video card restart my computer. Then allow Windows update to pull the 18.9.3 drivers. I played Star Citizen last night and no errors. also the error message was gone as well.

0 Likes