cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Paan
Adept II

New driver 22.10.3 problem with start menu

Hi. Just installed new driver and start menu is not working. I revert back to 22.10.2 its working back. Have any1 here encounter the same problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Paan
Adept II

Hi guys. So before this i always using ddu for every driver to update. So yesterday im updating my driver and after installed, windows start menu cant click and open like they used to. So i ddu back to 22.10.2 and strt menu working fine then i upgrade the driver without using ddu and start menu still work. Thank for ur replies.

R7 5800X | MSI MPG X570 WIFI | RX 6700XT | DDR4 3400MHz | W10 PRO.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
jerico1213
Adept II

could you spiciy a little more your build, and by start menu, do you mean the amd app?

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Here is a list of things required to effectively help you when you post about an issue. 

Information Required When Posting a Discussion - AMD Community

I hope we can help figure this out.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Paan
Adept II

Hi guys. So before this i always using ddu for every driver to update. So yesterday im updating my driver and after installed, windows start menu cant click and open like they used to. So i ddu back to 22.10.2 and strt menu working fine then i upgrade the driver without using ddu and start menu still work. Thank for ur replies.

R7 5800X | MSI MPG X570 WIFI | RX 6700XT | DDR4 3400MHz | W10 PRO.

0 Likes