Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

banger
Journeyman III

New Amd Radeon Update 21.10.3 CRASHES EVERYTHING

Hello guys. 

I just downloaded the new Update of this Graphics Driver, little did i know that now everything wont work properly any more. The game metin2 doesnt work any more, i have blackscreen and the game crashes and i also have no sound on my headset any more.(headset: logitech pro x lightspeed wireless). Then i installed back the old version (21.9.2) cause i though maybe on that one everything is back up again, but it still doesnt work. i have the older version now, but still my game crashes, still i have no sound on my headset. Can anyone help me, how to fix this issue?

I have a radeon rx570 graphic card

and cpu: amd ryzen 5 3600 6 core

0 Likes
1 Solution

Try reinstalling the headset software, or if there is a reset within the software..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

With your sound output, you may need to change it back to your headphones bottom right..

I have an RX580 and the driver is fine for me..

Maybe try AMD uninstaller and download the latest package and reload, but you may have to change the sound out again..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

I changed it back. It is on ,,logitech pro x wirless..." But i have no sound. When i change it to my Soundbox from my display, then it works. The sound from my monitor box work but not the headset sound. Ill try uninstalling and reinstalling the whole thing, maybe it does something

0 Likes

I used this amd unistall utility thing, and reinstalled the version 21.9.2, where it normally worked. It is still not working. The game keeps crashing and my sound doesnt work on my headset. I set it to the right one, still doesnt do anything

0 Likes

Try reinstalling the headset software, or if there is a reset within the software..

0 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot, this helped, now i have sound again puhhhh,

i really can not explain why, but also metin stopped crashing, it literally doesnt make sense, but it works agian, thanks alot bro

0 Likes

Must have a conflict with the update from AMD with the Headset software..

Glad it worked.. Happy gaming..

0 Likes