Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

KinGG99
Adept II

New adrenaline software broke my windows transperency mode

KinGG99_0-1648059818409.png

this is what my taskbar looks like after i got the adrenaline software update not only that transperency effects now dont work in the searchbar nor the start menu i uninstalled to see where the problem is from and the problem was solved after restart when i uninstalled i install again and the problem remains 
please fix 
ryzen 5 2400g
16gb of ram 3000mhz
blue wd drive
A320M gaming mobo

1 Solution

You cannot fix it by yourself. Since it's a known issue, AMD is aware of it and we have to wait for them to fix it in the future..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

What program / theme are you using? I can see that you have the task bar in the center. Is that a Windows option? Or are you using a 3rd party software? 

no it's a windows option you can look it up it's by dragging an invisble icon to the middle so the taskbar gets pushed there

0 Likes
vialli100
Forerunner

It does say in the release notes, that some users on Windows 10 could lose transparency effects..

Known Issues

• Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
  • While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
  • Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
  • Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
  • Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

still do yoy know a fix for this I would be really thankful. or maybe this is a problem that would be solved by time?

0 Likes
x6205
Adept II

That is a known problem. Every 2022 AMD driver so far has broken acrylic blur in Windows 10.

0 Likes
KinGG99
Adept II

ALRIGHT BUT HOW TO FIX

0 Likes

You cannot fix it by yourself. Since it's a known issue, AMD is aware of it and we have to wait for them to fix it in the future..

0 Likes

You could use an old Adrenaline version from last year.. 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

We have an existing discussion on this known issue, please use that to track future status updates and to provide your feedback. https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/win-10-transparency-and-effects-not-working-since-2022...

0 Likes