cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alieninside
Adept II

New 2020 drivers question.

How do I get my pc to stop reverting my overclock after every restart? I have to reapply the profile everytime.

0 Likes
7 Replies

0 Likes

I had already disabled windows 10 fast boot. The only setting that resets is gpu from 1370mhz to 1244mhz and after a restart if I go into settings and everything else is still set like the power setting to +50%.

0 Likes

Thats weird..they normally both reset. You should report this to AMD AMD Issue Reporting Form 

0 Likes
alieninside
Adept II

I am still having the setting reset!

0 Likes

I am assuming you clicked the 'apply' button after setting...try this---after setting the profile, select 'Histogram'..set to 'On'. Then reboot your computer.

This should lock your settings. Then play, etc.

0 Likes
alieninside
Adept II

I feel not smart right now. Apparently the issue I was having was caused by Gigabyte's Aorus Engine software. The way I came to the conclusion was I set state 6 to 1212mhz from 1209mhz and that one stuck when I rebooted so, I started to look for other apps that can cause the issue I was having and low and behold I uninstalled that program and after a reboot it finally started to keep the overclock.

alieninside wrote:

I feel not smart right now. Apparently the issue I was having was caused by Gigabyte's Aorus Engine software. The way I came to the conclusion was I set state 6 to 1212mhz from 1209mhz and that one stuck when I rebooted so, I started to look for other apps that can cause the issue I was having and low and behold I uninstalled that program and after a reboot it finally started to keep the overclock.

I would recommend  removing that Aorus Engine software along with similar packages as there seems to be a lot of problems with it of late.

0 Likes