Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dmurphy
Journeyman III

Need Information............

Hi,

Recently I got the notification to update my software. When it was finished I had an error message so I contacted the tech support I have for my computer. It also seemed the program disappeared from my computer so the Tech installed it for me. Has there been a change in the format? What I have now is a black box with tabs. The tech told me that was the newest version instead of the red large screen.

Has it changed or did he install the incorrect one?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

If you can, what was the error message.

What are your system specs, driver vers., and windows build vers.

Post a pic of 'black box with tabs' might also help.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

If you can, what was the error message.

What are your system specs, driver vers., and windows build vers.

Post a pic of 'black box with tabs' might also help.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Thanks so much for your rapid reply. When I was about to post the info you requested I looked through the support info for the one and only game I play and while reading I found a portion about AMD so I downloaded it. When it was done THERE was the version I was used to, even updated, it was the red one I was used to and not the one the tech installed. I uninstalled the one the tech put in. All along I had the feeling he put the wrong one in because of the way the game was running.

I want to thank you again for your rapid  response and apologize for this delay.

0 Likes