cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mat777
Challenger

need for speed most wanted 2012 not run windows 11

need for speed most wanted 2012  stuck on loading screen  windows 11.....work fine with windows 10 no problem but with windows 11 does not work

0 Likes
8 Replies

Open a Microsoft Support ticket and let them know.

AMD doesn't support any drivers running on Windows 11 until it is officially released to the public.

0 Likes

since amd 21.9.1 driver that amd supports windows 11

AMD officially doesn't support any drivers for Windows 11 until it has been released to the public. You need to go to Microsoft or wait until Windows 11 is official and AMD has drivers after the date of Windows 11 release.

0 Likes

If you read the article it mentions that the AMD Driver is for Windows 11 for those Users in the Preview version testers.

AMD has published Ryzen driver version 3.09.01.140 for Windows 11. AMD has said that the update enables all features found in Radeon Software on Windows 11. These features include Radeon Boost, Radeon Anti-Lag, Radeon Image Sharpening, and more.

This update also addresses potential issues with Windows 11 on supported chipsets, including 400-series and 300-series.

“Windows 11 is just around the corner, and we know many users are participating in Microsoft’s Windows Insider Program and have access to an early build of Windows. If you’re one of those people, you can now take advantage of all the features found in Radeon Software,” AMD said in a statement.

Officially AMD doesn't support Windows 11 drivers until October 5 when Windows 11 becomes official so I don't believe AMD Support will answer any questions concerning drivers for Windows 11 yet.

It is best to wait and see what AMD Drivers are posted after Windows 11 release to the public.  Personally that driver will probably be the one posted after Windows 11 is official but as far as I  am aware AMD doesn't publicly support that OS yet until October 5.

Til then you will need to go through Microsoft Support.

Between now and October 5, Windows 11 can still go through a lot of changes that might affect the AMD Driver for Windows 11 in which case AMD will need to tweak the driver before releasing it.

Once Windows 11 is officially release then AMD will start supporting that OS.

That is my personal opinion from past AMD Moderators comments concerning BETA OSes or upgrades.

0 Likes

yes I understand your personal opinion, it is correct

0 Likes

Hello Folks,

Please take this with a bit of humor as there are those of us who love the brand new shiny version of operating systems.

Biggest part of it is that not everything will work at the beginning, especially when it comes to new releases version of Windows. Fortunately young folks never had to experience dial-up days and plug 'n' pray. And the lovely experience of trying to migrate from Win 3.1 to Win 95. So Win 10 versions usage will be used until Win 11 becomes (Stable). i.e. Run Times, Service Packs, Updates...

The there's also the wonderful dependency issue's when a person wants to install and configure a package that's not exactly supported due to the required version of packages that are needed are not yet supported yet. In which case one needs to migrate to a different distro.

Thus in many cases this is why one doesn't migrate to a new release on a production level system, but perhaps on a non-production machine that will not effect day to day operations. 

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G
0 Likes
buddhavt3
Adept I

I pray they've saved NFS Most Wanted 2005! Otherwise I'm staying on XP.