cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

komodo2020
Adept I

my ryzen 5 2400g apu causing a black screen with disconnecting sound in games i tried a lot of things and i can't find a solution

GPU - AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics - Primary/Integrated
VRAM - 2048 MB - DDR4 1500 MHz
Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
Device ID - 15DD
Vendor ID - 1002
SubSystem ID - 876B
SubSystem Vendor ID - 1043
Revision ID - C6
Bus Type - PCI
Current Bus Settings - PCI
BIOS Version - 016.002.000.007
BIOS Part Number - 113-RAVEN-110
BIOS Date - 2018/06/08 18:13
Usable Memory Size - 2048 MB
Memory Type - DDR4
Memory Clock - 1500 MHz
Core Clock - 1251 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth - 48 GByte/s
Memory Bit Rate - 3.00 Gbps
2D Driver File Path - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0000
OpenGL® API Version - 4.6
OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0

0 Likes
16 Replies
komodo2020
Adept I

i did a default bios setting everything now set to auto and i don't have any problems for now 
but i didn't change any oc settings since i build my pc .
the problem started with the adrenalin update.

0 Likes

I presume you are using the integrated graphics. I own the same CPU which is parked at present on an MSI X470 Gaming Plus for video card testing.

I presume  your PSU is adequate as well

0 Likes

i do use it as APU and my PSU is a  VX Bronze 80 500W  

0 Likes

maybe you need to reset windows, the standard drivers are fine with the VEGA graphics on your APU

i did a clean windows 2 times and same problem 
and i tried to clean uninstall amd drivers many times and reinstall different versions 20.2.2 and 20.4.2 
 its so weird that i can play apex with no problems but pes 2020 at low settings and gta having this problem
and i don't know why i can play the game fine sometimes but when i press esc or pause the game the screen blinks 
its so weird man xD

0 Likes

pes 2020 is know to have some problems with it

GTA V too the game is running so smooth but i noticed that when i pause the game or there is any scene the screen flashing with that disconnect sound
i just want to know if it software problem or hardware.

0 Likes

komodo2020 wrote:

GTA V too the game is running so smooth but i noticed that when i pause the game or there is any scene the screen flashing with that disconnect sound
i just want to know if it software problem or hardware.

I have also have had problems galore with GTA 5

0 Likes
mickeekung
Challenger

window 10 20h1(2004) + 20.5.1 AMD software may help you.

v 2004 has still not surfaced on windows update

0 Likes

Yes but it will on window update soon. Right now it's available on Media creation tool. If you hurry, you can upgrade through Media creation tool, but if you won't, you can wait until it will be released on window update.

0 Likes

mickeekung wrote:

Yes but it will on window update soon. Right now it's available on Media creation tool. If you hurry, you can upgrade through Media creation tool, but if you won't, you can wait until it will be released on window update.

No rush, games work and productivity apps work. 

i hope it will work

0 Likes

komodo2020 wrote:

i hope it will work

That is one of the reasons MSFT is slow with updates. to get the kinks fixed.

i updated the bios and reset default cpu and ram frequency everything to base so i can play games the black screen still there but i can play at least 
waiting for amd or microsoft update

0 Likes

komodo2020 wrote:

i updated the bios and reset default cpu and ram frequency everything to base so i can play games the black screen still there but i can play at least 
waiting for amd or microsoft update

Unfortunately the black screen issue is widely seen. I am not sure if they have been able to track it down yet.

The Event viewer can sometimes have some details of interest.

0 Likes