Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Zwiftyyy
Journeyman III

My Radeon 580 software deletes itself

Hello,

I am new to this but let me describe my situation.

I have had a Radeon 580 for almost two years now, and when I start up sometimes it will run then black screen, this black screen won't let my display back unless I pull the plug. When the plug is pulled, and I start my computer back up my wallpaper resets to one I had a month ago and tells me my software is not compatible to my current drivers. I also get these screens where it turns my screen to a checkered board with blue squares, sometimes it can be a green flashing screen with this occasional ticking noise from my headphones, and a black screen with a very rapid and loud ticking from my headphones. When these screens happen, I can hear my gpu's fans turn off and shut down. I have installed inti-virus programs and so many other things to see if I possibly had a virus, but none of it could find anything. I would seek advice from a real-life tech person, but I feel it could just be a simple fix.

amd.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

So you read the FAQ link ?

Some other possible causes may be, running windows dev/ip build, updating drivers from device manager (both usually install MS driver, not compatible with regular AMD driver).

Using 3rd party driver finder (who knows what they install).

If you have Win OS home version, MS can also override the driver, many options on the  web to stop that.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

So you read the FAQ link ?

Some other possible causes may be, running windows dev/ip build, updating drivers from device manager (both usually install MS driver, not compatible with regular AMD driver).

Using 3rd party driver finder (who knows what they install).

If you have Win OS home version, MS can also override the driver, many options on the  web to stop that.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes