cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jiyo
Journeyman III

my laptop got reformated after I sent it for a factory defect repair, now I can't see the radeon settings anywhere. what should I do??

o my laptop got reformated after sending it for a factory defect repair. Now I can't find the radeon settings anywhere. What should I do?? Is it downloadable?? sorry, I'm pretty much a noob at this.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Go to your laptop's Manufacturer Support download page and download the Graphics driver for your laptop.

Need to post the exact Make & Model of your laptop to find out what APU and GPU card it has installed. Then you can be redirected to AMD Download page to download the correct APU or graphics driver for your laptop from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support 

Here is how to download and install AMD Laptop drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to 

NOTE: If your Laptop has an AMD APU and GPU Card then you just need to download the APU driver which will automatically install both the APU and GPU drivers. But if your laptop has an Intel APU then you just need to download the AMD GPU card driver.

0 Likes