cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JimmeSMA
Journeyman III

My everygame that I played is just keep crashing please help (RX 560X)

Hi everyone

My name's Jim and I have been having an issue with AMD adrenaline lately.

Since I updated like 2020 patch until this day, everything starting to crashes, I mean literally everything, not just game but also Wallpaper engine too, I never face this issue before I don't know how to fix it, and it's getting worse on every patch I downloaded, yes it's all up to date but it's still crashing, I don't know how to find the crash log but if anyone of you knows how to find them please tell me so I could post it here, and figured out with something that have in the code, I really desperate at this point and I want anyone to help me fix this issue. thank you

Here is from COD: Cold War

Screenshot (1559).png

0 Likes
3 Replies
Flyfisherman
Challenger

Application Error (0xc0000005) is usually caused by your computer not being able to correctly process the files and settings required to run a particular program or installation. 
Possible caused by faulty RAM problems, errors with the files of your PC and issues with the settings of your PC.

Try to you check for corrupted Windows system files. System File Checker (SFC) is a utility in Windows that scans for corrupted Windows system files. If it finds a problem, it will try to replace the problematic system files from a cached version that’s on your PC.

To run System File Checker (SFC), follow these steps:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command Prompt, then select Run as administrator > Yes.
  2. At the command prompt, type sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and the /). Scanning will take a few minutes.
  3. If SFC finds corrupted files and replaces them, restart your PC and check if the issue persists.

Another thing to consider is the latest Windows 10 update KB5001330 which is known for several serious problems.
See my recent thread about this and how to temporarily fix it:  https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/latest-windows-10-update-kb5001330-causes-frame-rates-...

Best regards from Sweden

0 Likes

I try to everything but it's kept constantly crash, I don't know, download the latest patch and uninstall and installed again the issue still happening, maybe it's because of the window issues as you say. but I want a specific way to fix it. thank you

0 Likes

Check your memory with free memtest86+  its a very small s/w and fits easily on a CD or USB stick and the computer must be booted from this (You will have to change the boot order in BIOS).

memtest86+ then automatically starts running memory test, let it be running over night or over a full day.
The test takes longer time when more memory is installed and it will keep running until You shut off the computer.

The test will stop automatically when an error is detected.
https://www.memtest.org/
Download here: https://www.memtest.org/#downiso

Just a thought that this could be Your problem or at least ruled it out.
Best regards from Sweden

0 Likes