cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xlox
Forerunner

multiple display flickering with 19.7.1 19.7.2 19.7.3 on radeon VII

hello , i have ryzen 3700x+radeon VII,  i would like to update my graphics driver but i can't

I stay with 19.6.3 since 19.7.1 19.7.2  19.7.3 cause flickering with 2 display (didn't saw that behaviour with 3 display and 19.7.2, strange)

trying to play rage 2 , but the game crashes and require last drivers so it's a bit annoying

regards,

0 Likes
5 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

mmmh seems disable radeon VII overclocking resolved the game crash in menus problem , despite not having issues with oc with other games , so maybe a rage2 relative game crash problem... but still hope the flickering will also be corrected soon

0 Likes
needsnurfing
Adept II

I get flickering on one monitor with the 5700xt using 19.7.1/2/3.

I think it's related to vsync or freesync and low fps, issue can also happen when the card is idle in a low intensity game like Underrail.

0 Likes
xlox
Forerunner

i don't have freesync ... and just read that the problem is still present in 19.7.4 ...

xlox
Forerunner

HEY , 19.7.5 seems ok for me again no problem noticed for the moment !

0 Likes
xlox
Forerunner

ok little update, the only thing I noticed is when my 3 screens are on , and gaming , vram doesn't stay constant at 1000 mhz.

i have to switch off 2 screens to only keep the primary screen on and then restart computer, and then everything is fast and smooth ... switching off 2 screen for gaming is ok for me , just the fact to have to reboot to play at 100% ,is a little bit annoying but i won't complain , flickering was VERY annoying and it has been corrected and that's a big relief

0 Likes