cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xsdysx
Journeyman III

Monitor shows no signal after installing AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition

So I tried updating my graphics card driver and I've decided to install the Adrenalin Software 2020 Edition as the current one on my desktop is not working ( as normally I would use to to automatically update my graphics card drivers). After installing the software and setting up, it prompts me to restart my desktop (or it would restart for me in a few minutes) so I decided to click "Restart Now". After it restarted the computer fans and lights were on but the monitor does not display anything and it shows the "No Signal". I left it awhile thinking it was just a slow start up but after around 10 minutes I decided to force restart the desktop but it still shows "No Signal" on my monitor. I tried going into safe mode by spamming F8 when starting the pc up but it still does not display anything on the desktop. I do not think this is a monitor issue as it was still working fine and when I plug it in my laptop it is able to display my laptop screen on it. Please help me and thanks in advance!

1 Reply
xsdysx
Journeyman III

My Desktop Specs :

Ryzen 5 2600

Gigabyte RX 580 8gb

b450m pro4

0 Likes