Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AkoDako
Journeyman III

Monitor not detected upon startup after using eyefinity

Hi, 

I have a Radeon RX 580. and recently used the eyefinity functionality in version 21.10.2 to combine my 2 monitors into one widescreen monitor for a game (I normally just use the 2 monitors separately like usual).  However, after doing this, now every time I restart my computer, the 2nd monitor is not detected.  I have to quick setup eyefinity and then discard the setup for it to be recognized again.  Any fix for this?  It's not a big deal, but its pretty annoying to do every time I start my computer up.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hardwood
Paragon

This is very peculiar. I Just tried that with my RX580. After changing to two monitor eyefinity and doing a restart, it comes back with eyefinity still enabled and both monitors working. The difference I see is you're using an older version and I'm using 22.3.2.

Also, I'm still on win10 with identical displays.

So a couple otions:

1) update to latest version. Do a clean install with DDU.

2) discard eyefinity before a restart.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Hardwood
Paragon

This is very peculiar. I Just tried that with my RX580. After changing to two monitor eyefinity and doing a restart, it comes back with eyefinity still enabled and both monitors working. The difference I see is you're using an older version and I'm using 22.3.2.

Also, I'm still on win10 with identical displays.

So a couple otions:

1) update to latest version. Do a clean install with DDU.

2) discard eyefinity before a restart.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB
0 Likes