Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dleng
Journeyman III

Monitor goes to out of signal page after enabling gpu scaling

Greetings Everyone,

I am having a software issue or it even might be a GPU problem where if I try to turn on GPU scaling in the AMD Radeon software my screen goes to the Out of Signal page and it is becoming really annoying because I searched everywhere on how to fix this problem but every video/site says the same thing : Turn on GPU scaling and problem solved. In my case I have native resolution of 1280x1024 non stretched resolution and Im trying to make a stretched resolution for Valorant. My GPU is Radeon Vega 3 Graphics. Do I need to buy a new GPU or Its just a software problem? Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention, every time I play Valorant I have 2 black bars on the bottom and top and the game is barely visible/playable. Any information would be helpful!

0 Likes
1 Reply

Possibly (whatever full system components you have) are out of the scope of what AMD software can accommodate.

Maybe ask on the game forum (where's the link if you have), or CRU could be the App. needed to achieve what you want.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes