Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

LeonMelo
Journeyman III

Monitor does Weird Clicking Noises with RX 580

Hello,

I have bought my RX 580 last November, and ever since I have been using it and noticing this strange behaviour: when I open any game my screen flickers and I hear a weird clicking sound. Sometimes after that, the screen turns to a weird static (like an old TV out of a channel with the monitor even doing a static noise), and I have to turn the monitor off and on for it to stop. If I turn on the AMD Sync option then the games become unplayable, the screen either flicks black all the time with the clicking noises or does the static thing. I mean, I have this workaround where I keep that option turned off and the static only happens every now and then right after starting a game, but I can make it stop by turning the screen on and off. I do not think it is my monitor because it is also new, and right before I had started using my RX 580, I had a different video card and never have experienced anything similar. Does anyone know what it might be? I have uploaded a video (with AMD sync option on, to give an idea, but the static thing did not happen in the video, just the clicking/flickering).

0 Likes
0 Replies