cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tomasino
Journeyman III

Minimal driver - AMD Freesync optimized automatically disables Freesync

Hi, can you please explain to me how in the minimal version of the Adrenaline driver I can set FreeSync according to myself, ie turn it on? There are games like Fallout 4 where I have it because it is set according to the full driver on AMD optimized, which automatically shuts down FreeSync for the game. But the problem is that the full adrenaline driver is buggy and I can't use it. So how can I turn on FreeSync for a game in the minimal version of the driver, especially so that it doesn't turn off automatically?

Hi, can you please explain to me how in the minimal version of the Adrenaline driver I can set FreeSync according to myself, ie turn it on? There are games like Fallout 4 where I have it because it is set according to the full driver on AMD optimized, which automatically shuts down FreeSync for the game. But the problem is that the full adrenaline driver is buggy and I can't use it. So how can I turn on FreeSync for a game in the minimal version of the driver, especially so that it doesn't turn off automatically?

0 Likes
0 Replies