cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

8-fingered
Adept III

Metro Exodus Crossfire?

Came across this youtube video that explains a procedure for getting SLI to work that involves editing the game binary executable. Anybody tried this with Crossfire?

0 Likes
1 Solution
neo5555
Adept I

I edited the Metro Exodus exe as per the video, set it for Window 7 compatibility mode, and selected "Disable full-screen optimisations".

Crossfire kicked in, but getting visual corruptions and terrible performance all round.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
neo5555
Adept I

I edited the Metro Exodus exe as per the video, set it for Window 7 compatibility mode, and selected "Disable full-screen optimisations".

Crossfire kicked in, but getting visual corruptions and terrible performance all round.

0 Likes

Bummer. The 4A engine should still support SLI/Crossfire in DX11 unless they ripped that out. From what I remember of the benchmarks Exodus isn't really making any use of DX12 other than the RTX/DLSS stuff. Hopefully they'll add an option in a future patch to disable whatever they bolted onto the engine and get DX11 Crossfire working (or add a DX12 multi-gpu patch like Nixxes did for Rise of the Tomb Raider).

One can only hope....

0 Likes

face it, cfx and sli are passe

0 Likes