Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zmeu04
Adept I

Metrics

hy everyone

guys,  i need some helps with adrenaline software.  i can't see the metrics in full screen.  if i'm on desktop or doesn't choose the full screen size everything works great but if i play in full screen mode the metrics crashes down...ctrl+shift+o doesn't work in game but the overlay in it's on . i had completly uninstall the software with all driver many times and tryed all the version available for my cpu with no results. have no ideea how to repair this sick problem...i have this problem since i bought the computer ... i have never been able to fix it. recently i had reinstall windows for another problem but i still have no metrics on full screen. if i choose other programs for metrics overlay everithing work's fine but i don't want to choose another application.

10 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Is it like this for every application or game? 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

unfortunatly yes...every game that i play in full screen mode

0 Likes

What cpu and graphics card model ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

cpu amd ryzen 9 5900 hx  gpu nvidia rtx 3070

about adrenaline edition now i have 22.5.1 ...but I have tried all available versions

chipset 4.06.10.651

0 Likes

It will not work with Nv cards, which is what will be used for games.

Nv has its own overlay software for their cards.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

yes it has but is limited in the choice of information displayed... the only information reporting the cpu is the percentage of use..nothing more

0 Likes

You're installing Adrenalin drivers with a nvidia gpu installed? 

0 Likes

the computer is a laptop with amd radeon graphics integrate. the display of the laptop is associated at that graphic card can't switch it on the nvidia gpu, so when i'm not in game or don't choose to use the nvidia cards it switch atomaticly on amd radeon ...so yes i have install adrenalin drivers.

0 Likes
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner + HWINFO. 
All info you may need as constant built-in frame toggleable overlay. 

0 Likes

ty, already know this programs. my intention was to make adrenaline adition work. I understand now the conflict with the nvidia gpu ... I think the crash is due to this