cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

waltc
Miniboss

Metrics display query for 2020 Adrenalins

Like the new UI just fine (19.12.2)! --and what is especially nice about these is that all the functionality you'd expect is there, very much unlike the jump from .net-based Catalysts to the Crimsons in the beginning, in which full driver functionality found in the Catalysts was a long time in coming to the Crimsons, IIRC.  Everything is here in the 2020's except for one particular option I can't find:  the selective on-screen metric display.

I only like to display a few different metrics on screen when playing a game, like FPS, Vram usage, GPU clock, for instance, and while the 2020's provide all of the on-screen metrics positioning, color display, and transparency found in the pre-2020 drivers (19.12.1 and earlier), I cannot find where in the UI I can select which metrics I want displayed out of all those it's possible to display.  What happens is that I get all the possible metrics displayed instead of just the ones I want to see.  Is there a way to access the metrics list and pick and choose your displayed metrics as was possible in the older drivers?

(P.S.  I was attempting to add this post to another forum, "Graphics", but for some reason the post was redirected here.  So I have two similar posts in the same forum.  BTW, something is fouled in the forums...earlier today in this forum I couldn't post to other people's posts at all--hitting the reply button did nothing, and yet I was able to publish a new post...!  Go figure, looks like things are fairly jumbled up for some reason.  Just fyi, if you don't already know about it.)

0 Likes
1 Solution
mdfx
Adept II

Go to Performance - Metrics and click on any "eye-shaped" icon - this is the toggle for specific overlay metricsAnnotation 2019-12-12 053039.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
waltc
Miniboss

Bump--nobody knows if it's possible to pick the metrics you want displayed on screen with the 2020's?  Someone has to know--if there is a way to do or there isn't it--in which case I'll ask the driver guys to look at it and do something.  It's been a nice feature in the pre-19.12.2 Adrenalins!

0 Likes
mdfx
Adept II

Go to Performance - Metrics and click on any "eye-shaped" icon - this is the toggle for specific overlay metricsAnnotation 2019-12-12 053039.png

Thank you..;)  It was weird--I guess I was looking for it so intensely I didn't see it for some reason when it was right in front of me!  Thanks very much! 

0 Likes