cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

darkenlord911
Journeyman III

memory lock vega 56

So, i got the problem and i'm not the only who confront with it, and i didn't find a solve.

I will try to discribe how it happens.

I bought this card in January 2020 and she worked well and i can't tell, that this issue happened to me after i install new driver\OC\UV card.

I used OverDriveNTool few times, trying to find best clock value and voltage, but after some bsods i just drop it to the stock to understand the reason of bsods, i thought it could be driver issue. After a while i forgot about UV my vega56 and played just by stock. Performance was enough for me. Some time later, mb month, i meet this problem first time. Temp at any of sensors in Hwinfo64 was a far away from critical, GPU utilization at 0% (while in game), GPU D3D at normal number like 80-90% and MEMORY locked on 167 Mhz...

At that momen i was sitting at 20.1.2 or 20.2.1...can't remember but anyway, after clean unistall with DDU and install latest 20.2.2 drivers my problem didn't lost. It's not happening everyday (ty God), it's taking 1 or 2 week after last time and happening again.

I'm restarting my computer (the only solution) and i don't know when it will happen again with my card.
Honestly, i'm living in fear.
Help.

P.S. Sorry for my englando.

0 Likes
4 Replies

you might need to reinstall windows fresh

0 Likes

Any assumptions why it could help?

darkenlord911 wrote:

Any assumptions why it could help?

when a video card is misbehaving there could be one of over 100 problems i can think of

i reset windows all the time

0 Likes
darkenlord911
Journeyman III

Hello? Anyone?

0 Likes