cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

javachip08
Journeyman III

May I know the best amd driver software for amd hd 8510g?

Hello I seem to be having problems with my graphics driver version my log tells me there is a version mismatch with my amd graphics and reverted back my graphics version to 13.250.0.0 and also on the driver support page there is no graphics driver for my device. Hope you guys can help me out, a reply will be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
1 Solution

This is how to find the correct driver for your laptop ;

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Specs.png

0 Likes

Hope this helps, thank you for the information

Specs2.png

0 Likes

This is how to find the correct driver for your laptop ;

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes