cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingfish
MVP

Re: Low fps in every game with Amd-A10

No I didn't/don't suggest you reinstall anything. I meant if there is a update to a program you should install it. Most manufacturer sites have a automatic 'search your computer for updates' feature use that.

Make sure your graphic Power plan is set to Performance/High as well as your computer power plan set to 'Performance'.

If all that is set correctly...I have nothing else. Your drivers seem to be installed correctly. In games, anything above 30fps is 'playable' and if nothing else change your setting to Low. Maybe someone familiar with the game can suggest some in-game settings.

0 Likes
sherrera
Journeyman III

The thing is that Im %100 sure its not about the game / specs of the pc because I have an older laptop (its from around 2013) that has an amd a10 also and it runs smooth in games like lol and rocket league. This pc is better than the previous one and runs at really bad frame rates, thats why I thought about a driver issue

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

These are the settings I am asking about...they have to be on performance:

sherrera
Journeyman III

Yeah those settings are like you said, on high performance

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

Do you still have the receipt?how much did you spend?

I learned the hard way that laptops with only integrated don't do good for gaming...you should have bought a laptop with vega 10 graphics...integrated or better buy that 1500.00 dollar ROG....I just bought it and I can't wait to pick it up.....two more days...

the point is..I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 10 months ago and now I am moving up...when shopping for a AMD laptop go for research into it first (like find out which cpu is better and go with that,and GPU is good and go with that.), find ones that are new with  Vega Graphics...I hear that the Ryzen 10 Vega graphics are better...but the ROG GL702ZC is better ,if you can get the money back from that new laptop you bought go higher...

0 Likes
sherrera
Journeyman III

I already returned the laptop, but i saddly cannot spend more than what it costed me. I will try to find another solution, thank you all

0 Likes