cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yeamanplays
Journeyman III

Looking for Windows 10 drivers for ATI Radeon HD 4200

I dont know if i have to go back down to windows 8 just to get my driver to work, or if i can maybe download a different driver that would work the same as a normal windows 10 driver. Me not having this up to date driver is preventing me from playing games on my computer.

• When i go to https://www.amd.com/en/support to try and download the driver i currently use to try and get it up to date that way instead of trying to update it through "driver updating software". I noticed that there were no drivers available for Windows 10. (shown below) so again I do not know if i have to downgrade to windows 8 or i can use a completely new driver, I would refer if i could continue to windows 10 and 8 and below prevent me from doing much more than the driver not working. 

Windows 10 Radeon 4200.PNG

(Edit) 

ATI Radeon HD 4200 

it is a desktop not a laptop
Windows 10 32 bit
Driver version.PNG

Driver version ^ 

HP 2009 | Connection/Adapters (below) | 1600 x 900 / 60.000 Hz | Make and model (Mother Board [Below]) 

BIOS Version/Date <-- American Megatrends inc. 1006, 8/18/2010

I hope this is what you meant.PNG
Mother board make model.PNG

CPU: CPU Make and model.png

Im 16 so i might have some mistakes then and there. so i hope this was all the correct information that was needed

0 Likes
2 Replies

How can anyone reply to your post not knowing:

1. What graphics card?

2. Laptop?

3. Excetera

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 290X
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
  • Operating System
    • E.g. Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
  • Display Devices
    • Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
    • One line for each display device connected
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe Bios Version 6643
  • CPU/APU
    • Make and model number; e.g. FX 9590
0 Likes