cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

imortalsoul
Journeyman III

looking for device drivers for my acer aspire 7560 series notebook: amd radeon(tm) 6520g and can't find a link to download specific drivers and keep getting a run around

looking for device drivers for my acer aspire 7560 series notebook: amd radeon(tm) 6520g and can't find a link to download specific drivers and keep getting a run around

0 Likes
5 Replies
imortalsoul
Journeyman III

Went into my computers system info, graphics card spec's part and realised my system has chipset # b4 the radeon (tm) 6520g that needs to be taken into account. My amd control center didn't display that info so I can look up the drivers.

0 Likes

I suspect you have a APU...without furnishing the required information...waste of time. INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Yes, you need to update the APU and not the specific gpu card that is installed. When you update the APU  it also updates the GPU card in the laptop unless you have an Intel APU and not a AMD APU.

Need to state your APU and Make & Model of your Laptop as per kingfish​ instructions.

0 Likes

If you don't know what your computer specifications are..run Speccy and post a screenshot > Download Speccy | Find your computer specs, free!

0 Likes