cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

isqeq
Journeyman III

Locked bitrate in OBS and Discord not working

Hi, I've gotten my RX 6800 XT and could be happier with some of the features. Downloading the driver without the Radeon software gave me a huge FPS boost, but this could be caused by other things. However the main problem I'm having is my OBS is capped at eiter 1 or 0 bitrate while streaming with the HEVC encoder and discord simply won't open. As someone who was really eager to start streaming with the new card this was quite frustrating as there are no other drivers available for the RX 6800 XT other than the 20.11.2 and 20.11.3.

0 Likes
1 Solution
sciony
Adept I

For OBS it was reported to OBS, but closed with the comment "AMD is awaring about the issue"... So we have to wait for next driver update - i dont know how good a older driver (20.11.1) works with RX6000 Series but this is currently so only solution til update and fix is coming (may today with RX6900 Release)

AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | Asus Prime X670-P | Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32GB DDR5-6000 CL30

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
sciony
Adept I

For OBS it was reported to OBS, but closed with the comment "AMD is awaring about the issue"... So we have to wait for next driver update - i dont know how good a older driver (20.11.1) works with RX6000 Series but this is currently so only solution til update and fix is coming (may today with RX6900 Release)

AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | Asus Prime X670-P | Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32GB DDR5-6000 CL30
0 Likes