cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ashoxh1
Adept I

Re: Fixed Issue Really? 19.1.1 still suggesting old Radeon Software

i dont have to report amd's problems, they can check here if they want which they dont. still behind nvidia because of drivers.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Good thinking...you'll go far in this world.

0 Likes
ashoxh1
Adept I

good to know as a space engineer.

kingfish
MVP

They definitely changed something...so they are trying. I guess. On the previous version ( 18.2.2) I had the same options disabled and still got the notice. I still haven't with 19.1.1. I am not about to "check for updates" ...thanks for the warning.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Are you still on Win 7 it's certainly possible it behave different there too?

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Yup, still hanging on...but it seems as if it changed for me...some error/something must have been found and corrected. Did you get your computer/notifications back to normal after you checked for updates?

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

This issue is really only a nuisance, where the "AMD User Experience Program", which is enabled/selected by default, can really impact the performance (gaming). I'm not against it, but users should have to select it and know the cost of participating.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

could not agree more! I always think that any telemetry should come with a complete explanation of what it does and who they share information with. I also think that not participating should be the default.

xami
Journeyman III

hiding the issue does not solve it. and that's not the only issue with current version. today after installing the 19.1.1 i couldn't play anything since any time i started anything, my cpu and gpu were both pushed to 100%.
be helpful or don't be.

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

ON

ROG Strix GL702ZC

over here.

-___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

CALL me when it get's fixed.....Two update's and nadda..hmmmm  time to fire some engineers I guess....

0 Likes