cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Esteemed Contributor III

Let's hear from non-crossfire users 15.5 beta

Crossfire is nice. The vast majority of people do not have it. Let's hear from the average players what their experience is with the new drivers.

Performance Improvements for the following :

• The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt :  Up to 10% performance increase on single GPU Radeon R9  and R7 Series graphics products
    • Project Cars - Up to 17% performance increase on single GPU Radeon R9 and R7 Series graphics products
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Let's hear from non-crossfire users 15.5 beta

I'm seeing a 0% increase on a single r9 290x with the Witcher 3. It was 52 when I started the tutorial under 15.4 and now it's 52 (measured in fraps).

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I am running a single Asus HD 7870. Tried the beta 15.5 drivers and had nothing but problems. System would freeze up for a few seconds doing "ANYTHING". Open Chrome? System freeze. Open calculator? System freeze. Play GTA 5? System Freeze.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I have 6950 and 15.5 gave me about 10-20% FPS boost in GTA 5 over the 15.4 driver. But now sometimes textures become very blurry and even objects, buildings can turn invisible or have visual glitches.

10-20% fps boost was probably because one of the GTA 5 updates lowered my fps by that much.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I Have got Zero Increase FPs in Witcher 3. Also, Crossfire Is Not working For me, Flickering Is All I Have got.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

this post is not about crossfire

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

In The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt got the same performance as 15.4 beta. And in Project Cars i don`t care the game sux very much at gameplay, so i don`t play it. In GTA 5 got less performance in this new 15.5 Beta driver vs 15.4 Beta driver, this sux here, i hope they fix this soon, or i go back to 15.4 Beta driver.

0 Kudos