cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

crispell
Journeyman III

Lenovo G500 Intel HD4000+8570m on Win10 any newer drivers?!

Well I got yesterday a notebook Lenovo G500 with Intel Core i3 3110m and 8570m.

I'm trying to install Windows 10 1809 and there start problems. I can't find solution for this no longer supported Enduro AMD Power Management.

Already drivers for Intel HD4000 I take from Lenovo page to this model G500 and it's for win8.1 it works, and for AMD 8570m from G510 which is from 2015. And it works, but with that I'm losing any power efficient on battery, because as I saw dedicated graphics works all the time not just switching when needed. There it works or not. Mostly get ERROR CODE 43 with any new driver.

0 Likes
5 Replies
crispell
Journeyman III

Oh well nevermind. I found modded driver Catalyst 16.2.1 UnifL. Enabled ULPS on MSI Afterburner and everythings is fine.

0 Likes

You can use 19.4.3 drivers

AMD Radeon™ HD 8570M Series GPU Previous Drivers | AMD 

Support for AMD Enduro™ technology switchable graphics mode has been discontinued starting with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1. Users who wish to continue to use AMD Enduro™ technology switchable graphics mode may do so with prior supported Radeon Software releases.

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

0 Likes

But pair with which version of Intel HD? Last time tried this version which you suggest and got Error code 43.

0 Likes

Try installing the AMD drivers on top of the existing driver. Do not delete or DDU.

If not...you will have to use a updated Intel driver.  There are previous drivers...try the .5059

And ULPS is always enabled...unless you disable it.

0 Likes

Nope it won't work. Przechwytywanie.PNG

0 Likes