cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rekzzix
Adept I

League of Legends random black screens when freesync is turned on

I get random black screens in League of Legends when Freesync is turned on, whenever i turn it off the black screens stop to appear . The sound keeps playing and they last about 2 seconds but i can continue playing after the black screen disappears but is really annoying in a such a fast paced game. And its a shame of loosing the smoothness of freesync just because of these issues. I already messaged the support of the game but they couldnt really help me so i guess it must a driver issue. I already switched cables using HDMI and Displayport and there was no difference. Plus i dont hear any disconnecting sounds just the normal ingame sound and i can still hear my mates in Discord.

So i hope u can help me here to fix this very annoying Problem which i hope im not the only one with

EDIT: Ok. i can confirm that black screens are still happening when freesync is turned on. i even purchased a VESA-Certified Cable with HBR3 which shouldnt cause any issues. I play League of Legends/Civilization V and its happening with Vsync turned on as well. I dont know but i hope you ackknowledge this issue in the next driver update, as this is happening to a lot of people.

MORE INFO: 

PartName
Monitoriiyama GB2760QSU-B1 - 2560x1440p 144hz TN-Panel
GPUSapphire RX 580 8GB Nitro+ 1411mhz/2000Mhz
CPUIntel Core i5 4460 
Motherboard

Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Rev.1.0

PSU

Corsair CS550m Gold

0 Likes
1 Reply
james3424
Journeyman III

Hey man, I'm having the same issue with League of Legends at the moment. I'm wondering if you ever came across a fix?

0 Likes