Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

naigaxeon
Adept II

Re: Latest driver 21.3.1 locked my monitor to 640x480

Jump to solution
sometimes my amd rto, i only setting my RX 5700 XT overclock tuning with "GPU tuning max frequency only 2% (max)" another setting i never touch it wil be issue.."

maybe try DDU and install fresh driver...

and max fan speed you can set 97% (beware the Sound)

power tuning let it default~

hope this can minimum radeon software RTO or crash~

i already have many issue for the "radeon software"
0 Likes
Flyfisherman
Adept III

Jump to solution

No. It's not a solution and I whish a moderator to take of that so called "solution stample" of the thread for now.

Best regards from Sweden

0 Likes
naigaxeon
Adept II

Jump to solution
maybe you can DDU first, then install fresh driver~ "the solution stample" not for everyone~ the software you have maybe for your own problem~ the major issue is~ really for amd or the firmware aorus? i already contact the gigabyte still no reply for the issue~

the monitor seems unique issue~ i have permanent black screen when amd driver RTO/crash/ whatever, but still fresh driver still be issue~ hope you can find your own solution~ try everything you can do, even un orthodox method XD.... just unplug and plug the DP cable~ never use HDMI, try re install window~ or whatever, use new SSD or change something XD... yeah everything you can do~ as long its make 2k and 165 Hz will be back like mine~ i do not post everything i have to do in this thread... happy weekend..
0 Likes
Jacekk
Adept I

Jump to solution

Gigabyte answered: Basically, the monitor may not cause such problem. If possible, please test this monitor with other output cable or test it with other computer and see how it works. No comment...

0 Likes
naigaxeon
Adept II

Jump to solution
yeah, the Gigabyte tell me about that~ in the end i mention on this thread~ hope they can verified what i ask again...
0 Likes
Rafał1980
Adept I

Jump to solution

The same answeard send to me. F....Y people in Gigabyte. Pieprzcie się tak po ludzku....

0 Likes
naigaxeon
Adept II

Jump to solution
Guys i have good news~ but still for me

you need update your OSD SideKick to B21.0325.1 (optional update too RGB Fusion B21.0401.1)

if you cannot update, just uninstall and then install fresh new one...

use your F03 Firmware

after update OSD SideKick then install new F05 Frimware~

then see your Resolution still 2k QHD or 640x480

can you guys test it?? i already have and still QHD 165 Hz.... hope this can solve new problem guys... happy weekend for the rest of us~~~
naigaxeon
Adept II

Jump to solution
sorry guys for me had failed, after i shutdown and turn on 2 - 3 hour later (maybe) it go back to 640x480... hm... but its okay i will try change to F03.... hope you guys don't have same problem as for me....
0 Likes
mess
Adept I

Jump to solution

This morning my windows just randomly booted to 640x480, driver was 21.4.1. Downgraded monitor firmware from F05 to F03, used DDU, installed 21.5.1.  Now it works fine. Hoping this is not happening on every driver crash.

0 Likes
naigaxeon
Adept II

Jump to solution
yeah, i think we need wait between gigabyte or amd driver for the trouble firmware vs driver~ it's okay we can used first one firmware~
0 Likes