cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mutantxdvd
Adept III

Latest Bios for WX 7100

I need the latest bios for WX 7100, that one dev doesn't seem to be online for days now. 

Thank you

0 Likes
7 Replies

fsadough‌ might be able to find you a newer BIOS for your Professional GPU card.

I sent him an email, but he hasn't been online since the 29th of July. Maybe he will be online soon, thanks. 

I just bought this card, it works great, full load on gaming is around 84. But in most demanding games, it goes up to 95c, i read 95 is the limit, because it doesn't seem to go higher than that. At 95c, games work perfectly fine, no crashes, or anything. I would think the WX 7100 would have a better cooling system, i know my WX 4100 i use to use, at full load on demanding games would hit up to 80c. 

0 Likes

I assume you rig has adequate cooling

0 Likes

HP Z420. No fans, just the onboard computer fan set at level 3. my computer does not have any extra fans, what i mean is, i don't think i can add any extra fans.. 95c is the limit and it only does that in certain games, guess its fine. Also its hot in my home, i have to keep it warm because atm i have cancer. can't keep it too cool. But overall the card is working fine. I was just playing Battlefield hardline, temps goes up to 83c at full load. ain't bad. 

0 Likes

There may be a rear fan that can be installed if one is not already present. Case does not look like it has any thermal management at all.

My old Cooler Master HAF 932 cost a lot to have large fans pre-installed etc. It is so good it can handle a bank of video cards easily.

Open the side panel and look for a rear exhaust fan near the CPU.

0 Likes

No extra way to install external fans. Its cool though, the card runs just fine. For the most part the temps are doing fine, just some games at 95c. 

On another note, I'm looking into buying a W5500 Radeon Pro Soon, just waiting for a price drop, no way I'm spending 400 bucks on it lol. 

0 Likes

The HP Z430 machine is not a machine I would consider workstation quality.

You might want to do a DIY project with a new chassis and build from there.

Some salvage might be possible but I would get a new high quality PSU at least.

0 Likes