cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yetigaming
Journeyman III

last update from windows

dude i recently installed the last update from windows 10 and i the amd software app does not work anymore

like i am just not allowed anymore thanks to it and i have like some of the newest parts, i tried everything but it is not working 

and my pc sometimes goes crazy and it normally is just quiet asf i hope this will get fixed soon... sad face

0 Likes
1 Solution
amdman
Challenger

The first thing to try, use AMD Cleanup Utility or DDU in safe mode. Then reboot and install the latest drivers. If that doesn't fix it, please post your PC configuration and then you can look at further diagnosis.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
amdman
Challenger

The first thing to try, use AMD Cleanup Utility or DDU in safe mode. Then reboot and install the latest drivers. If that doesn't fix it, please post your PC configuration and then you can look at further diagnosis.

i thank you  very much everything is again as it should

0 Likes

Thank goodness for the internet, it helped me several times too! Would be lost, not thinking this would help at all. Glad you got it!

0 Likes

After new clean instalation the adrenalin 21.5.2 wich is the last update that i can use with R9 270. nothing shows error but after the instalation the gpu and the VRAM allways are working in the adrenaline app. unlike windows 10 task manager, shows that the GPU is not bussy, but CPU is working 4 threads of 16 (ryzen 3700x), furthermore ryzen master do same thing, windows tells that the speed and consumption in some threads are high unlike the dashboard of ryzen master.

So, every goes well untill the Videocard VRAM temperature rise up, after that the system get freezed and it have to restart manualy.

Unlike in Linux, as allways all goes smooth and pretty normal. becouse of this, im sure that my videocard isn't bad.

0 Likes