cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Last Adrenalin Edition 23-1-2 : fake or not ? TPU guilty ?

I forgot to verify this , but the site where the amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23-1-2-for-radeon-rx7900 reported by TPU is   www2.ati.com/drivers/amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23-1-2-for-radeon-rx7900.exe

I modified the link page to not click on the original page .

On AMD site there are like following : https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.1.1-for-radeon-rx7900-series.exe

2.ati.com on google leads to www.amd.com but no trace of 23-1-2 .

PC world and another site reported that without adblock, google displayed fake AMD driver sites following 6000 series fake affair

1 Reply

Like i wrote on the previous topic , there is a difference on file name

everal topic on it,  including mine  . I downloaded the file and there is a difference on the name of the file , not on picture of the file .  ALL THE PREVIOUS FILES HAD POINTS , THIS ONE HAS DASHES

amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23-1-2-for-radeon-rx7900 =/= amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.1.1-for-radeon-rx7900-series

Almost same file size . Viewing the difference in the name i will abstain to install this -23-1-2 and keep the 23.1.1 even if i have a problem in 2nd 1080p display ( 1080p in half of the screen ) until one on official driver page will be released

0 Likes