• Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • Asus P8P67  Bios Version 3602
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel Core I5 2500K stock, NO OC
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Antec EA Green 650W
  • RAM
    • Kingston hyperX 4X2, 1866 mhz@1.5v.

I can not use the Adrenalin drivers, I explained the problem before, remembering....

voltage fluctuation, not load profiles, RX 480 17.12.1

Sapphire Nitro+ 8g - 1265@1,050v - (undervolt over silent mode), Win 10 fall creator, uninstall 17.7 with DDU in safe mode.

Tests on unigine heaven, HWinfo display max voltage in 1,031v@1266, but in game, the max goes up to 1,088v@1266, the configuration is set and save in wattman 1265@1,050v.

After a restart,  the configuration, only of voltage, is reset to default, the fans configuration is fine, I try to load the profile that I saved, but nothing.

Fall creator update my drivers automatically to 17.7 this did not respect my settings in wattmanthe voltage went up to 1,230 in game, before I used 17.4 without any problems.

I never install relive..

I have installed the version 17.11.2,  uninstallig adrenalin with DDU in safe mode, now KOF XIV, openGL, steam edition,  not show image, only sound, the image is like the static noise of old televisions...https://i.imgur.com/NgjOgFu.jpg

videoblocks-rgb-sep-static-tv-noise-close-up-rgb-separation-fx-colorful-static-noise-from-an-old-small-analog-tv-screen-real-footage-with-moir_rd3gyr1ig_thumbnail-small01.jpg

I can only restart the computer manually, this did not happen with 17.4 drivers.

the integrity of the game was tested, Steam and SNK support refer to video controllers, and they ask me to contact the support of my video card.

(Not to mention the wattman problems, that I explain earlier) I have no other problem with any game.

GTA 5 - Dark soul 3 - PES 17 - Metal gear solid 5 - The Rise of The Tomb Raider - Marvel Vs Capcom 3 ultimate

it is necessary that I use afterburner ? instead of wattman (Everyone recommends this, they say that wattman is trash)

the 17.11.2 driver is compatible with windows 10 fall creator ?

I could go back to the 17.4 drivers under fall creator?

which are the most stable drivers ? which recommend me ?

Many thanks

0 Likes
0 Replies