cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ananaspalme
Journeyman III

Just Cause 4 crash

When i start Just cause 4 ive see the normal letters and textes but everything has ultra low graphics after that is see the square enix logo and then my game crashes

My hardware: AMD Radeon RX 5700

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Can somebody help me, Please?

0 Likes
11 Replies
chad27
Adept III

I noticed the same thing. Im not sure whats going on. The game was downloaded through Epic. Not sure whats up with the game text it looked horrible. 5600xt

0 Likes

Just Cause 4 running on Epic Games on RX Vega 64 Liquid.
pastedImage_1.png
pastedImage_2.png
pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png
pastedImage_5.png
pastedImage_6.png
pastedImage_7.png

0 Likes

JC4's textures are inadequate. No problem in the introduction of the game. But open world disgrace. Decrease the resolution and increase the graphics to maximum quality. 

0 Likes

Game runs just fine for me (Epic) on 5700xt
During first launch the game had the lowest graphic settings with a very low resolution and a different from 16:9 aspect ratio (could be one of reasons of crashes with certain configs) enabled. Text and textures looked indeed blurry, after changing settings everything works as intended.

0 Likes

I concur,Just finished installing it this morn,Fired it up,set everything to max,ran fine at my end as well.5700XT OC 

0 Likes

I have Norton Antivirus installed.

I see this reported just after game launch just after the game starts connecting to servers:

pastedImage_1.png
That might be causing a "crash" depending on what Antivirus software you have.

0 Likes
chad27
Adept III

Soon as it says connecting game closes I dunno. No biggie been playing other games

0 Likes
chad27
Adept III

Maybe windows firewall I dunno

0 Likes

What notifications do you see, 
Can you provide more details please?
Thanks.

0 Likes

I am experiencing repeated crashes in Just Cause 4 using an RX 5600 XT with the 20.9.2 driver. The error message states something about possibly running an infinite loop. Sometimes it happens immediately after loading the level, sometimes after a few minutes of playing. Once the crash occurs, I cannot even launch the game anymore, I have to reboot the PC, only then it runs again. Tried reinstalling the same driver, but I had no success, still crashed with the same error message. My last hail Mary was to install the latest Optional driver, 20.11.2, and I've been able to play for 15 minutes without a crash. I have to note though, that before these crashes started occurring, I was able to play for an hour or so without crashes. Once the crashes started, they never ended. 

I have to mention that I was running an XFX RX 580 8GB, GTS XXX edition before this new card, and never experienced such issues with the 20.9.2 driver. Once I replaced it with the RX 5600 XT, I did a driver install with Factory Reset.

Is AMD aware of these issues?

My system configuration is:

MB: Gigabyte Z390 UD

CPU: Intel i9 9900K (PL limits set to Intel spec, max. TDP 95W)

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT MECH OC

RAM: 48 GB Micron DDR4 CL19@3000MHz

SSD: Micron_5100_MTFDDAV240TCB 240GB SATA M.2

HDDs: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, HGST HUH721212ALE604 12TB

PSU: Seasonic S12III-500, 80+ Bronze, 500W

0 Likes
Silkflight
Journeyman III

MY crash issue appears to be when I view the world map and then return back to playing the game. Also, the crash report fails to send.

Amd 5900X, Amd 6900XT. Amd driver 23.10.2 as of 10/25/23. Game Installed through steam.

0 Likes