cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pusansen99
Adept II

Issus with installing 19.5.2/19.6.1 on Windows 10(1903)

When I'm trying to install Radeon 19.5.2/19.6.2 it's crashing my entire system and pc is getting stuck while trying to boot. Although it works fine in 1803.

1 Solution
chris_matt47
Adept I

Guys!! Its fixed, (well for me atleast) 
Install the latest 19.7.1 optional drivers. Everything works well now! Finally!
I did a clean install so would recommend that.

View solution in original post

166 Replies
inthey2k
Adept II

At long last I made it to Windows 10 build 1903 now, too. After it intermediately updated to 1809 and running that for about a week now, it told me today that 1903 was available to install. I guess moving from 1803 to 1903 was the problem.

With Radeon software v.19.8.1 everything is working great now, as it's supposed to. 

Case closed! :-D

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

0 Likes

you would recommend updating to this version of drivers? I'm still running 19.4.1.

0 Likes

I'm on 19.8.2 now. Just after writing yesterday's post above Radeon informed me of another update, which I bravely installed. :-) Everything's looking good so far. At least no black screens or any other erratic behaviour. But I am not a gamer nor am I using the graphics adapter heavily with any other application. This is my workplace computer, hence I cannot tell if it would work for anybody else. 

tetriser
Adept II

Even until 19.9.1 (not installing 19.9.2 and above yet), OBS still doesn't want to use my primary GPU. Even the encoder hates the discrete GPU.

tetriser
Adept II

Even until 19.9.1 (not installing 19.9.2 and above yet), OBS still doesn't want to use my primary GPU. Even the encoder hates the discrete GPU.

This is what I mean actually.

0 Likes
badroyale
Journeyman III

I have the same spec as OP, and Install version 19.7.1 works!

Thanks for the solution man

0 Likes