cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

GentleDeery
Journeyman III

Issues with blue, light blue and green colors on the new rx 580 drivers (20.12.1 and 20.11.2)

Hello, I have strange artifacts on icons, photos that contain blue, light blue, greencolors. I know that this is because of drivers, because everything looks ok on 20.9 and 20.8 drivers. Should I wait for the new drivers or I can fix this issue someway? Thank you.

This is the link to the screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RBzhaRjXjWlfe89D0BVE0ssgw0OwbCko/view?usp=sharing 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Waffuruu
Adept I

I've also started having an issue with colors not reproducing properly on my 2nd monitor after installing 20.12.1 yesterday. Everything was looking fine before the install, but now all yellows look pink, all blues look green and all greens look blue. I tested the monitor on a different computer, using a different GPU and it works normal, also the DVI cable tested and working fine. Not too sure what to do here aside from trying to roll back drivers, but that is a mess I am not looking forward to cleaning up if it doesn't work.

The yellow background for the Cyberpunk 2077 Discord should not be pink...The yellow background for the Cyberpunk 2077 Discord should not be pink...

0 Likes