cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

MoneyTear
Journeyman III

Issues with AMD driver installer

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me. I have spent the last 3 hours trying to get the AMD installer to get some drivers updated for my AMD 5600x 6 core processor since it's been awhile since my last update on the drivers, attempted to get it installed with the direct AMD installer for the AMD adrenalin edition trying to get some more insight it keeps pulling up with error code 182. It installed the first time no issue but attempting to open it up caused an error code to  pop up so many times. I have deleted all the files restarted my PC plenty of times and I have no idea where to go from here. I'd just like to be able to update the drivers for my processor and trying to use the AMD StoreMI asks me to meet the requirements I have 2 SSDs and 2 HDD's and it's giving me issues but the Ryzen Master works no issues and tells me it's a Ryzen 5600x anyone ever come across this issue I really need some help before I pull my hair out.

0 Likes
1 Reply

For a credible reply to your question...furnish the required information.

https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...