cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lord_corax
Journeyman III

Issues upgrading from integrated (2200g) to RX570

Hello everyone, I bought an RX570 yesterday to finally stop using the integrated graphics of my 2200g. So far it's worked very nice, very happy with it performance-wise.
I wanted to capture some game footage to show my friends, so I did some googling and found out about ReLive. I looked for it.. but the ReLive tab is not there for me. Uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled, still not there.

After reading many posts here I came to the conclusion that it's because I installed my graphics card without previously uninstalling the preexisting radeon drivers that managed the integrated graphics, I had just disabled it from the BIOS. Radeon Software correctly shows that I have an RX570, I can play just fine, but for some reason It doesn't let me ReLive, as if I still had integrated graphics.

Device manager still shows my Ryzen 3 2200g as a display adapter, along with my RX570. Checked, and integrated graphics are still disabled at BIOS

How can I COMPLETELY disable the integrated graphics, and do a clean install using ONLY my RX570 as a display adapter? Clear CMOS and reinstall card?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
0 Replies