cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

job
Journeyman III

Is my amd radeon 6600m and 6700m series able to use eyefinity?

Is my amd radeon 6600m and 6700m series able to use eyefinity?

0 Likes
8 Replies
dfuse
Adept I

I'm wondering the same question! Any answer on this?

0 Likes

Screenshot_1.png

Okay then if Eyefinity is supported by the 6700M, why doesn't it show up in the Radeon software? I have an external monitor connected through Displayport to my laptop. Radeon detects the second monitor. Windows detects the second monitor. But the Eyefinity option does not show up in the Radeon software. Super frustrating.

0 Likes

How many monitors? Takes more than one.

Read: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-014

0 Likes

Yes, I've already read and re-read that page on Eyefinity many times. It states "Click Quick Setup to create an AMD Eyefinity display group." There is, however, no Eyefinity display group in my Radeon software even though Radeon recognizes my two monitors. My second monitor is connected via DisplayPort-enabled USB-C, which should (according to my Googling) be compatible with Eyefinity so I don't know what the issue is.

0 Likes

Are you including the laptop screen as a 'monitor'? Wrong.

Screenshot_3.png

0 Likes

I was referring to my laptop screen as a monitor. Does Eyefinity not support laptop screens? It looks like it does in this YouTube video (although the video's 9 years old): How to setup AMD Eyefinity on a laptop - YouTube

The setup is my laptop screen + a portable monitor connected via DisplayPort-enabled USB C.

0 Likes

External monitors.

0 Likes