cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hwh68
Journeyman III

Is it so you treat your customers? Totaly changed gaming experience after latest driver update

I don't know where to start this. Let me say that I am not a novis computer user. For first time in my life I bought a new desktop pc based on AMD in 2 months ago and every update u have done caused lots of problems during this time and I am struggling every day with this new pc based on AMD:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
RAM 16 GB
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
64-bits Windows 10
All latest updates installed both drivers and Windows
AMD Program version: 2020-0130.1130.20714

See more details in printscreen.

Todays latest update has completly changed the graphic experience in my PC and games I play (Bf V) . I have been playing BF V with no problem until today and the latest upgrade of drivers. Suddenly all colors in BF V is changed and look strange (see the printscreens). What am I doing wrong now when the colors has changed like this???

I have reset graphic settings in BF V without any results. Changed every setting in Radeon to get the right colors as before without any results!!!! Anyone with new suggestions please?

Every update you have done lately has caused problems after problems and ur eplonation is to declare us customers as stupid users without taking any responsibilities from your side. I would never recommend buying anyone AMD products to be honest with you guys. 

Have had few issues with your competitors in more than 25 years using pc and gaming fo that matter!

0 Likes
1 Reply
herve-ch
Adept I

i think it looks beautiful, what were the original colors??

0 Likes