cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

HenryM
Adept I

Integrated GPU Radeon (TM) R7 M445 Problems

After formatting my Laptop DELL Inspiron 15 5567 i have started to get problems at the moment of opening 3D games.

Exactly, the GPU doesn't load properly DirectX 11 things (yes, i have used the "dxdiag" + updated the DirextX with the online tool) and always got the "d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation" and 

"3d11: failed to create 2D texture" every time i try to open a game.

I tried making a Windows Clean Install, Deleting my AMD software using the AMD CLEAN UP Tool, Installing Manufacturer Drivers, Installing older versions of the GPU drivers and nothing.

Also i've updated my BIOS.

Up to this point i don't know how to solve this issue.

0 Likes
5 Replies
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

Open Command Prompt and run as administrator.

Type sfc /scannow this will check your OS for errors and attempt to repair them.

Once this task is complete reboot your PC.

If this does not help Open Command prompt in the same manner and run chkdsk C: /f 

You will be asked a yes no question type y then press enter.

When you reboot your PC it will perform a disk check and attempt to repair any errors it finds.

Sounds like you may have corrupted data somewhere or a possible software conflict.

We will do our best to get your PC back to normal operation.

Thanks for the quick answer. I've tried both command you give me but, unfortunately i got a Blue Screen with the code Video TDR Failure after trying to open the game.

Do you have any other solution? thnxs 

Edit: maybe this can help

imagen_2022-01-18_101621.png

0 Likes

The number 1 and 2 events look like standard Windows error codes.

I would copy and paste that event box onto notepad for easy reference and quick access and open a live chat support ticket on Microsoft.com. 

0 Likes

Important information needed...like what OS? Your laptop does not support Win11.

Also you do not have a R7 M455 graphics...you have a R7 M445 .

https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

I would bet that if you look in Device Manager you will find yellow error marks under display.

Laptops do not update like a desktop. The Intel graphics must be the latest offered by Intel and installed before any AMD drivers...the OS must be fully updated as well. Go to Intel support and run their driver tool and install all it finds....then install the AMD driver.

Furnish the above info and we will go from there.

I gonna post a Pic since all my replies were deleted as Spam.

As i have said before, all my drivers were installed from the Original Manufacturer through  DELL Support Assist after 

a Clean Windows Install, even the tool you provided says the same.

Also there was not any non-functional devices in the Device Manager

imagen_2022-01-18_194958.png

Thanks for your answer

0 Likes