cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bunndog
Newcomer

Instant Replay Problems

Well, sometime it won't record. It will say "saving" but it won't say the file path and when that happens, it won't save the recording.

And when it does record, for some reason it records like 12-24 hours before the moment I press record.

ex: I was raiding with a friend and wanted to record his reaction for the loot he received, but it recorded the ps5 event we watched the DAY BEFORE.

I used to have the "Instant Replay Off" bug, I got it fixed.

For these bugs however, I couldn't find any solution.

0 Likes
15 Replies
bunndog
Newcomer

bump

0 Likes
bunndog
Newcomer

bump

0 Likes
osloqt
Journeyman III

Did you fix the problem? Because I have it since yesterday for some reasons.

0 Likes

Tbh I just turned it off, but for other reasons I clean reinstalled all my AMD files, and when I saw your comment I checked the instant replay and it seemed to work properly now.

Try to reinstall your driver and if that doesn't work, perform a clean reinstall.

0 Likes

Thanks, I did reinstall my drivers and it worked for me.

0 Likes

Can u tell me how to do this bec I have the same problem?

0 Likes

Can u tell me how to do this steps and thanks

0 Likes

Ever since updating windows 10 to 2004(?) I have not had working instant replay. The reason why it doesn't work, is IR crashing the radeon overlay. If the overlay crashes, it won't record. No amount of driver cleaning or changing driver versions have gotten IR to work.

If anyone has gotten IR to work, please say what driver version and settings you are using for it to work.

My specific use case is DXVK on Vega 56, so it might work under regular dx11, but it certainly doesn't work under DXVK at this current time.

I've also had issues of IR previously recording the desktop non-stop if desktop record was enabled, but I've disabled that, and even if that bug was fixed, it still didn't fix IR crashing the overlay.

The only workaround I've found is simply replacing IR with OBS, although I'd rather use IR for ease of use, but it appears nobody is working on fixing the bug, because it has been broken for months, if not most of 2020.

0 Likes
NIRE101
Journeyman III

From display settings turn on/off Virtual Super Resolution.

This worked for me, but however..

You have to redo this everytime you restart your pc.

-rx 5700

-ryzen 5 3600

0 Likes

@NIRE101 wrote:

From display settings turn on/off Virtual Super Resolution.

This worked for me, but however..

You have to redo this everytime you restart your pc.

-rx 5700

-ryzen 5 3600

Are "Record desktop" off or on?

0 Likes

I tried this and it still won't work for me! Only had this issue after the new windows update

0 Likes

Worked for me thankyou !!!!

0 Likes
daily
Journeyman III

how did you fix the "instant replay off bug" ive been dealing with it for the past month.

0 Likes

all i did was factory reset the software, setting > system > factory reset . also turn on record desktop in the record & stream tab after you reset it . this worked for me (: also make sure the save location is where you want it to be

0 Likes
ballsballsballs69
Journeyman III

I changed my recording resolution from In-Game to 1080p and this fixed my issue

0 Likes